One of the goals on the North Metro Natural Gas Pipeline Project is to ensure that we maintain consistent communication with our stakeholders—elected officials, government agencies, businesses, property owners and residents.
We will provide our stakeholders and the public with information on the following project activities: project open houses, key milestones and construction updates.
We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, including:
- Public open house prior to construction. To see the materials presented at our Nov. 15, 2017, Adams County public open house, please click here.
- This project website
- Project hotline: 855-244-2356
- Project email updates (subscribe to our North Metro Natural Gas Pipeline Project email list)
- Direct mailers to stakeholders who own properties near the project
- Door hangers to stakeholders living or working near the project
- Posters to businesses near construction work areas
Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to communicate with you and to answer any questions you may have. Any concerns will be addressed in a timely manner, and information on our communication channels–hotline, website and email–will be regularly updated.
Please contact us directly at 855-244-2356 or via email at email@example.com with any questions, and we look forward to communicating with you as we modernize the gas delivery system in Adams and Denver counties.