We anticipate the following schedule for the North Metro Natural Gas Pipeline Project:
- Spring 2016—Begin preliminary route identification and engineering evaluation
- Summer 2016—Start project permitting process and conduct jurisdictional (Adams and Denver counties) project overview meetings
- Fall 2016—Host required public open house in Adams County in support of 1041 Areas and Activities of State Interest Permit to provide project specific information
- Winter 2017— Initial permitting submittals to jurisdictions and agencies
- Summer 2017—Host City and County of Denver public open house to provide project specific information
- Fall 2017—Project construction begins
- Summer 2019—Testing, commissioning and bringing the pipeline into service
- Fall 2019—Complete project construction, including restoration of sites
Please note that the project schedule is subject to change.
In order to stay up-to-date on the project, please sign up to receive our email updates (Subscribe to our email list) or contact us at 855-244-2356.