Friday, Dec. 7, 2018
Currently, no construction activities are in progress in Adams County. Starting in January 2019, construction activities will take place within Road A/Logan Court, north of 52nd Avenue.
Crews are conducting construction activities including pipeline installation and paving operations at the following locations:
- 45th Avenue, between Washington and Pearl streets. These activities will take place during daytime and nighttime hours, dependent on weather conditions.
- Washington Street at 50th Avenue.
- 50th Avenue, between Washington and Pearl streets.
During these construction activities, traffic restrictions will include:
- Reduced lanes on 45th Avenue, between Washington and Pearl streets.
- Reduced lanes on Washington Street, between 49th and 51st avenues. Activities in Washington Street will take place each weekend through Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018. Traffic flaggers will direct commuters through the work area, and commuters will continue to use Washington Street.
- Reduced lanes on 50th Avenue, west of Washington Street. 50th Avenue traffic should use 49th Avenue and Pearl Street to bypass the work area.
Nighttime construction activities will take place between 9 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. We will install sound barriers around the work areas to reduce construction noise. We will only point lights at our work areas to reduce lighting impacts to surrounding residents. If you have concerns during nighttime construction activities, please contact us 24 hours a day at 720-280-3727.
We will have traffic control set up during nighttime construction activities. Area commuters, pedestrians and cyclists should expect traffic flaggers, construction traffic and potential delays when navigating through the work areas. For your safety and the safety of the crews, please follow all posted detour signs and directions from construction personnel.
Please note that construction schedules are subject to change due to inclement weather or other factors.
For additional information on the construction process, please visit our Construction Information page on this website.