Friday, April 13, 2018
Crews are currently installing the pipeline at the following locations:
- Logan Court, between 55th and 56th avenues.
- Road A/Logan Court, between 52nd and 55th avenues.
During the construction activities, the following roadway restrictions will be in place:
- Shifting northbound closure of Logan Court, between 56th and 58th avenues. Use Washington Street to bypass the work area.
- Reduced lanes on southbound Road A/Logan Court, between 52nd and 55th avenues.
Crews are currently installing the pipeline in Denver underneath Interstate 25 (I-25). The work areas associated with this work include Cahita Court at 45th Avenue and 45th Avenue, between Pennsylvania and Pearl streets.
During the construction activities to install the pipeline under I-25, the following roadway restrictions will be in place:
- Full closure of Cahita Court at 45th Avenue. To bypass the work area, use Cherokee Street.
- Eastbound closure of 45th Avenue between Pennsylvania and Pearl streets. Westbound 45th Avenue traffic will continue to use 45th Avenue, and eastbound 45th Avenue traffic will use Pennsylvania Street, 44th Avenue and Pearl Street to bypass the work area.
We will have traffic control set up during construction activities. Area commuters, pedestrians and cyclists should expect traffic flaggers, construction traffic and potential delays when navigating through the work areas. For your safety and the safety of the crews, please follow all posted detour signs and directions from construction personnel.
Please note that construction schedules are subject to change due to inclement weather or other factors.
For additional information on the construction process, please visit our Construction Information page on this website.